The Post and Rail Glass Balustrade system is used perfectly for outdoor applications such as decking, patio, and balcony areas. Also, it can be easily installed. Antique Glass ltd is happy to help you to purchase the best balustrades in London with technical advice.
The decision to use post and rail balustrades in traditional or contemporary spaces is very difficult. In this article, we will provide you with 7 tips about Post and Rail Glass Balustrade system.
Install effective barriers that protect property and people with Antique Glass ltd’s Post & Rail.
7 tips to choose post and rail balustrade system
- If you want to add safety measures at the roadside or warn of dangerous edges in a seafront scheme, our experts offer you to order post and rail as a reliable and long-lasting protective measure.
- To get the look of traditional, choose post and rail. They are really useful for waterfronts. Because they protect the perimeter without detracting from the view, and their hard-wearing finish ensures they won’t corrode or rot.
- If you tend to bring a new element to your space, use post & rail to choose stainless steel with an LED-illuminated balustrade for heightened safety.
- Post and rail balustrades are available in a range of designs on your request.
- The post & rail system is easy to install and can be set up in a few days!
- Its colour is optional.
- The glass must be purchased separately and has a different thickness and there is a variety of glass options.
For our full range of glass balustrade styles and choose perfect glass balustrades, please read our article.
Post and rail balustrade systems can be manufactured and designed in various materials, including stainless steel, painted steel, aluminium, wrought iron and wood.
A great variety of component choices – from glass type to size – meaning you can have balustrades totally bespoke to your needs.
Here are some other positive features of post and rail system:
- Using for long stretches of property
- Nice surrounding especially for a small or mid-sized yard or garden
- Simple structure
- Using indoor and outdoor
- highly customisable and dynamic
- Lasting for many years
Post and rail balustrades are Ideal in high traffic areas such as schools, shopping malls and commercial spaces. we aim to match great design with extremely competitive prices. So to find out more about our balustrades or discuss your requirements with us, be in contact with our team.